Shop Amazon

Friday, March 4, 2011

Busy Mom....Slow Down

These days I have been so busy juggling it all..Baby...Relationship...Career and Me. Unfortunately, taking care of me has been neglected and I am trying to get back into focus and in sync with creating a healthier lifestyle. I realize I have no choice. If I fail..nothing else will continue. My daughter needs me to be around. So each day..I'm trying my best to take it slowly.

Initially, I started this blog to be able to reach out to other moms to share the experiences of motherhood. The ups and downs and smiles and frown. Support is a good mechanism to keeping control and knowing that you are not alone. I realize this blog is therapy for me. It is a way to have some "me time" and take a moment and just "Relax and Release"

There is so much I want to accomplish and so much I want for my daughter to benefit from. Each day I live for her and knowing that I am preparing a path for greatness for her. Its amazing when you set the foundation for your child and they are looking up to you and trusting in you to lead the way. With God on my side, I won't fail. Each night I pray that she will grow up and know God and believe that she can do anything. She is so smart and witty now, that her personality is getting better each day :)  I love how she mimic the things I do.  ( I have to watch my every move now). So I will slow it down so I can enjoy each moment and won't miss a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment