Shop Amazon

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lifestyle Changes

Hello World...

I had a busy weekend but an enjoyable one. Me & Autumn had our time out this weekend. She never fails to amaze me. One moment she is on my nerves and the next I can't get enough of my princess. She is truly is the best of me.

So as we are in a new year and already one month in...I had been thinking a lot of getting me back to ME. Before I had my daughter, I was really in shape. I exercise..ate healthy and really was staying in shape. I believe those habits helped me have a great pregnancy. Post pregnancy, I went through some major changes. I did lose all my baby weight and then some. I was happy but I lost of some of my muscle tone. When I went back to work..the weight came back on as I wasn't nursing as much and eating out more. So as I looked at myself, I notice I am not as healthy as I was before and it was seriously time to invest back into my health.

I read so much about weight loss and healthy living. I realize the best thing is creating a healthy lifestyle which will contribute to eating better, losing weight and feeling really good about yourself.
So I made a conscious decision that I need to get back to healthy habits for me and for my family. I'm not getting any younger per se ( well..I still have my youthful look).

So these are some tips I am going to implement for 2011

1. Drink plenty water...(I admit I was drinking a lot of juice full of sugar..no more..WATER..WATER and MORE WATER)
2. Eat Breakfast (Ugh..growing up this was always an issue for me..My mother blasted me about this over and over so I must force myself to eat something even if it a powerbar)
3. Eat 5 to 6 small meals a day ( Seriously when I was focus on weight loss never understood why should I eat more. I read something that said Eat More Lose More which help boost the metabolism. I do tend to eat just one time a day or two big meals. So I will try this method and see ;0)
4. Exercise. ( my issue is time. Between work and Autumn, and school my time is limited but I will try)
5.  Stay Focus and Be Positive. This is about me and making sure I am healthy to take care of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment